In the continued aim for updating health care professionals with competencies and standards for quality health service, NHSRC once again conducts newborn hearing screening lecture and updates for health professionals.
Last November 11, 2015, Dr. Rosario 'Chit' Ricalde, MD FPSO-HNS gave a lecture on RA 9709 Universal Newborn Hearing Screening Act of 2009 Background and Updates. She is the Liaison of the Newborn Hearing Screening Reference Center, National Institutes of Health University of the Philippines, Manila.
- What is newborn hearing screening?
- Why do we do newborn hearing screening now?
- How do we do newborn hearing screening now?
- What is RA 9709 Universal Newborn Hearing Screening Act of 2009?
- Categories of Hearing Centers