- Download the excel format here: Click the link below to download the file.
B. How to fill up the registry form?
1. Write the hearing screening facility name as registered in the NHSRC.
2. Write the facility name where your data is collected/obtained? For hearing screening facilities providing the service to multiple birthing facilities please use different excel sheets (MOA sheets) per birthing facilities.
3. Please observe the month you are reporting.
4. Encode the total number of babies born in the facility including those who were not born in your facility but screened in your facility (walk-in clients).
5. Encode the total number of babies screened in the facility including walk-in clients.
6. Encode the total number of babies screened with refer results in both ears (Bilateral Refer).
7. Encode the total number of babies screened with refer result in one ear (Unilateral Refer).
8. Encode the total number of babies screened with ‘Bilateral Pass’ results.
9. Encode the total number of babies with “Not Performed because of deformity on one ear (e.g. Unilateral Microtia).
10. Encode the total number of babies with “Not Performed because of deformity on both ears (e.g. Bilateral Microtia).
11. Encode the total number of babies with ‘Not Performed’ because of refusal.
C. How to submit the reports?
Reports must be in excel format and must be sent to email@example.com
D. When to submit the report/s?
Reports of screened babies must be submitted to NHSRC monthly, on or before the 7th day of the succeeding month. The manager must ensure that reports have been sent on time with the prescribed guidelines. Failure to submit the reports on time might affect the release of the ordered registry cards. Facilities who failed to submit their reports for six (6) straight months starting from the day of Category A Certification shall result in automatic suspension and removal from the list of certified centers.
Feel free to send your request to our email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (02) 761-76192 for further inquiries.
The facilities are advised to submit an updated Monthly Summary Report using the new format starting from the first day the hearing screening was performed up to the present by November 25, 2019.